defining Monad

Oct 27, 1997 07:31 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Vincent: "Monads are very simple beings composed of spiritual substance.
Leibntz believed that all things are composed of monads. There are there are
constant exchanges of monads going on around us that can be see in the
proper state of consciousness. Probably the most common monads are
black, but there are monads that are colorless."

Maybe all things are composed of monads - sounds kind of logical though
we might never be able to prove this. Please give me some time, I have
to think about it.

Why are the most common monads  b l a c k? When I come accross to
black I consider this to be a lower form of occultism. Colorless in my
case is sometimes used for relocation. It allows highest speed. But I
never thought about this as a monad.

"I don't know how many colors are represented in monads since my
experience with them is limited."

Whether it has to do with a monad or not, to me  all colors are
represented but in a much more clearer way - I tried to paint it but
found I am never able to paint such clear, wonderful and bright
colors. Just my litte experience.

Peace,

Nicole

To doss: "I think the issue of unconditional love is a very important
one for consideration."

So do I and sometimes "unconditional love" is dangerous.

"Words have different meaning for different individuals."

Agree 100 %.

"Love is a word each one of us will define in our own way."

And also live it its own way.

"Any amount of definition is not the real thing."

Agree 100 %.

"Having said the above, I think, in my simplistic thinking, it *may* be a
deep unselfish interest in the welfare of the other person(s) and be willing
to act for the best interests of the other person(s) as one sees it and be
ready to sacrifice (however small or big) for the other person(s)."

That's wonderful what you think here. Out of a little live experience
I had also to learn that sometimes this makes another person feel guilty
because the other person considers him/herself not to be able to give
it back and then he/her starts to hate you. I was more than once told,
that I am wrong because I love too much.

"How it is seen in action will have to be very situational since no two
situations are the same."

Quite right and each of us has its own free will -

Just my 0,02

Nicole