Re: Joining Theosophy International

Oct 26, 1997 05:39 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Theosophy International Welcomes Anthony K. Kang!

E-mail welcomes to akkang@mail.posri.re.kr

Any helpful advice is best sent directly to Anthony at this stage, as he
is not yet subscribed to the mailing lists.

Alan

Dear Dr. A.M.Bain,

Thank you for your kind response.

This is my snail mail address:
You may publish my snail mail address.

        Samtan Bldg. 947-7 Daechi-dong Kangnam-gu
        Seoul Korea 135-280

        Phone : 82-2-3457-8140
        Fax : 82-2-561-0657

I am only a beginner in the study of theosophy.  I hope that I can get
lots of help and advice from Theosophy International.

Is there sort of a systematic course to learn about theosophy?  Can you
send me some material through either e-mail or snail mail?

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for your help in
advance.

Anthony K. Kang