Theosophist in Phoenix area

Oct 24, 1997 07:52 PM
by ramadoss

I am copying a msg I just posted on theosophy newsgroup. Anyone out there
who can help this inquirer?

mkr

Send e-mail to theos@netcom.com which is the e-mail address of Theosophical
Society in America with a request and I am sure they will be able to help
you to locate a Theosophist in Phoenix area.

If you do run into any problems, please contact me and I will try to locate
someone.

I am also copying this to theos-l, a theosophy maillist and someone there
may be able to provide a contact.