NDE of Betty Bland

Oct 19, 1997 04:10 PM
by ramadoss

Betty Bland, First VP of TSA, was here in San Antonio and gave a lecture on
NDE followed by a Seminar on Forgiveness at the San Antonio TS Lodge.

Her lecture was well attended and since on NDE she was talking from personal
experience it was of interest to all. Too frequently we find discussing
thing in which we don't have first hand knowledge.

mkr