Re: See-er

Oct 10, 1997 01:53 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:

> > Ah, now I understand.  Bart is a Satanist Theosophist.  Cool.
> >
> >A. Safron
>
> Good for him. We need more Satanists in the TS.  Keeps the Second Object
> rounded out.

	Actually, I'm not, although I used to correspond with Michael Aquino (I
have very little use for Anton LaVey, however). I find that the modern
Satanic organizations are strongly derived from Theosophical ideas and
concepts, although not the way HPB would have liked it, in all
probability.

	Bart Lidofsky