"see below"

Oct 07, 1997 01:53 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Bart Lidofsky:

"I was using iconical garbage, not actual garbage. Iconical garbage is,
by definition, worthless (just as iconical diamonds are, by definition,
valuable, even if one does not happen to have any use for diamonds
personally)."

Iconical garbage      = worthless
Iconical diamonds = valuable (but not for personal use)!

Is this correct? If yes - could I please have an exact definition of the
two expressions "worthless" and "valuable"?

"Iconically,
Bart Lidofsky"

Iconically? Wouw! Thank you very much, it is the first "Iconically,"
in my whole live.

Nicole Suter