see below

Oct 06, 1997 06:26 AM
by Nicole Suter

wave from A. Safron: wow - this is wonderful!

A Quote from Bart Lidofsky: "Jung seems to think that one should
embrace the garbage to get the diamonds. I am more of the opinion
that one should dump the garbage, and keep only the diamonds."

That's an interesting thought you have here. But why do you wish
to dump the garbage? Is the garbage not simply that, what  w e   define
as "garbage"? Just a thought ... and I wish you lots of diamonds!

To Chuck: "There's a quicker way to change the world but nuclear war
is out of fashion"

Don't worry, fashions change - but please blow me up to the Plieades
before the "quicker way-changings" start.

Nicole
at the moment.