Digest 1261

Oct 01, 1997 03:45 AM
by Nicole Suter

To K. Paul Johnson: "It's *spiritual* elitism that is the problem, not
*intellectual* elitism. "

Could it be that the problem is the elitism? *spiritual* elitism - that
expression makes me feel hurt. And if I think about *intelecutal*
elitism - well many "good" things came out of it and also many "bad"
ones - can you count them? Can others? So out of what did that
elitism come from? Maybe you can help me to understand that -
until today my simple head does not understand it.

Nicole Suter