Re: see-r

Sep 30, 1997 09:02 PM
by libidia

Jaqi wrote and then:
> Really unadvanced,
> ---
Hi there Jaqi.  I laughed so much and I sure needed that.  Thanks a lot.

Bart wrote:
>         Extreme puzzlement.
Same here Bart. I'm still trying to figure out what all that "selling
ideas between the lines" stuff meant a few weeks ago.  But I digress.
Are you trying to tell me, with above phrase, that you do not feel or
see even a little of the force of voice tone, facial expression, posture
at the keyboard, clothing style, energy expulsion, lightness/depth of
emotion..... in a posting?  This is not a CRITICISM.  I believe you
do,as we all can do.

How else can we tell the tricksters from the guides?  When to commit and
when to make light?  When to expend and when to conserve (the energy
that is).  You should type with the keyboard on your lap, you know.
Conserving.....
With love
annette