New Russian Law on Religious Activities

Sep 27, 1997 08:21 AM
by M K Ramadoss

The news Russian Law which restricts activities of outside religious groups.
I think the law will not hurt in furthering the dissemination of Theosophy.
After all with international access to Internet, and ever expanding
availability of classic texts on Internet combined with printed materials
are going to go a long way to satisfy the needs of Russian people. We can
look forward to more widespread knowledge of Theosophy and perhaps its
potential to help Russian people.

Just my thoughts.

mkr

PS: There could be trouble for any formal/informal/open/secret activities of
any groups from outside Russia. This should not matter from a real practical
standpoint of dissemination of Theosophy - sans politics - both controlled
within or outside persons/entities.