Karma & Purpose

Sep 25, 1997 03:42 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>We need a certain looseness on the leash of our karma to learn
>the ABCs.  As we evolve, our karma is quickened because we can better
>assimilate the lessons as quickly as the karma.

Titus, I have no problem with "a certain looseness" but I would
suggest that 100 manvantaras is a bit too loose. Now, I really
do believe that I have been manifesting for more than 100
manvantaras. But I have been forgetting as much as learning,
and I have been involving as much as evolving. In short, I have
been having fun expressing myself, and I do it over and over
not to learn something but for the sheer enjoyment of it all.

Jerry S.
Member, TI