Re: Karma and the Victorian Mind

Sep 24, 1997 02:50 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:

> You really don't want to know about this one.  Every once in a while a dud of
> a speaker slips in and every once in a while a genuine nutcase slips in.  But
> rarely do they use the nutcase for part of a full page ad in a local new-age
> paper to bring people in to the TS.

	Actually, I do. As I said, while I strongly dislike arbitrary sniping
at the TSA ("The other day, John Algeo said, 'Have a nice day.' How
typical of the mind-controlling, authoritative nature of the TSA to
insist on dictating the quality of the day of all the members!"), I have
no problem with legitimate beefs.

	Bart Lidofsky