Re: K. Paul Johnson and His Understanding of the Paranormal; or Methinks Johnson has "Shot" Himself in the "Foot"

Sep 23, 1997 05:30 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Graye/Caldwell <blafoun@azstarnet.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: K. Paul Johnson and His Understanding of the Paranormal; or Methinks Johnson has
"Shot" Himself in the "Foot"
> Date: Monday, September 22, 1997 2:04 PM
>
> K. Paul Johnson and His Understanding of  the Paranormal;  or Methinks
> Johnson has "Shot" Himself in the "Foot"
>
> by Daniel H. Caldwell
>
> K. Paul Johnson writes in his rejoinder to my HOUSE OF CARDS about
> some of the cases that I quoted in Part II of my critique.  Below are Johnson's
> comments.  After his comments I quote the cases Johnson refers to.
>
> Please read these accounts and ask yourself which case appears to involve the
> paranormal?  Which case shows elements of the paranormal?  Compare these
> cases for yourself.  Which case appears (to quote Johnson's own words)
>  "more like paranormal visitations than normal physical visits"?

<GIANT SNIP> And please tell us why we have to put up with this for the
zillionth time?  Will it feed the hungry of the world.? Free the oppressed?
Ease the pain of the sick and the dying?

Dan, get a life.

A. Safron