Re: Karma and the Victorian Mind

Sep 22, 1997 05:51 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Drpsionic@aol.com
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Re: Karma and the Victorian Mind
> Date: Sunday, September 21, 1997 11:54 PM

> >What really gets me, is when the TS keeps yelling it has nothing to do with
> >the "New Age", as if this sanitizes them from the crazies of today.  What
> >about the crazies of yesterday that were quite evident in TS?
> >
> >It's as if they were damning themselves by saying "we're the Old Age."
> >
> >A. SAfron
>
> Well, if last Thursday's program at Olcott was any indication, the New Age
> crazies are in there now.

Really?  I can see them rushing in with their crystals, led by Deepak Chopra,
Marianne Williamson and any other New Age hucksters.  Will they paint over
those old murals or declare them some kind of monuments?  How about the
library?  Will TSA abandon, for the most part, CWL and Wedgewood, get rid
of the antiquated Liberal Catholic Church (which seems to be mostly copied
from the Anglican church).  Reform the (shhhecret) Masons.  Open up to
astral projection, lucid dreaming, scientific testing and debate?

A. Safron