Re: Giving & Receiving Karma from Others

Sep 18, 1997 10:37 AM
by Drpsionic

I have to get in on this one.

First, I don't really believe there is such a thing as karma, so this is,
from a personal point of view, purely hypothetical, but it would depend on
the actual mechanism by which karma, if it did exist, would function.

If it functions as a manifestation of etheric energy, then it would be
simplicity itself to dump it on another person whether that person accepts it
or not, in fact more fun if they not only don't accept it but have no idea
where it's coming from.  All that would be needed would be a working
thoughtform that would grab the incoming karmic energy and transfer it to the
life fields of the victim.

That's what I would do if I believed in such a thing, but being convinced as
I am that the idea of Karma was one of those Big Lies created by religious
dictators to try to control people, I don't spend any time worrying about it.

Chuck the Heretic