Re: Gad

Sep 16, 1997 08:12 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

A. Safron wrote:

> I was thinking about Chuck the babe posting ads for whips, leather
> outfits and kinky sex seminars.

	Something like:

	"I have been discovering that the principles of unity can be learned
through the vehicle of power exchange. I am currently selling equipment
to facilitate this theosophical exercise. Also, for those who wish to
learn more about this and other means of learning theosophical
principles through personal interaction may...."