Karma?

Sep 12, 1997 05:04 AM
by Douwe Boschma

I wonder why there are so many that take a oposition against creating karma...
Why would you try to avoid karma? isn't it a great healer, isn't
the sword of nemesis that leads you on the right path?
I feel that avoiding karma by 'not acting' against your natural desires,
tricks you into standing still, or natural desires will come out one
day with vulcanic force...

The path is recognition of the divine spark, and opening the eyes of
your heart to it... for a periode there will be two desires in you,
one directed to the divine (coming from the Divine Will) and one directed to the dull
and desirous matter (coming from your will).
In this sence there are two paths in you then... one waxing and
one waning. the waxing one (in the all compasing radiation of the divine
spark) will start to wane when you act after your own nature (creating karma)
but, it will leave you in the darkness of your own nature, so that
your desire for the Divine Light grows bigger then before.
Like this you will be taken out of your darkness, by a darshan of
the Divine Light, and you are less likely to fall back into the karmic ring
of cause and effect.
It is eazy to mis interpretate this, so that you might believe that
you just need to have a 'absence' of karma before you die living, but
it is just the other way around, you die living, ant then there will
be 'absence' of karma.
Fos as much it can be absent for a living being (Jesus stated, 'no
one is rightious, and then absolutely no one', including him self.

Having no such thing as a recognition of a divine spark, then it
will be of importance that you keep your eyes open in your life, and
keep disire for being saved out of the heavy burden of life alive.
Avoiding stress of matter, is avoiding life,
avoiding life, is avoiding getting sick of it,
avoiding getting sick of life avoids the spark to have the space to radiate
in the space of your heart because it is filled with useless dabblings,
that are there to exhaust the spark.

You will only gasp for air when you realize that you are drowning.

In revelations 3-16 it sais something like: 'what I have against you is that
you are lukewarm, you should have been hot or cold'.
Stating that you can get pretty far by being lukewarm but that you
will never be able to cross 'the border' this way.

I hope that I express myself well, because I feel somewhat hindered in being
clear by having to write in english (which is not my language).

My sincere regards,

Douwe.