SD On Line

Sep 11, 1997 05:52 AM
by ramadoss

Finally the magnum opus of HPB is On-line (1st instalment). I am sure HPB
(whereever she is now) (and the Real Authors) will be delighted to see it
available for "Free" on the Internet.

At a time when every publisher is trying pryout every penny out of the
readers, TUP should be congratulated on their leadership in this endeavor.
Here is the full msg I picked up from theos-world.

mkr

PS: All other publishers of Theosophical Publications may want to follow the
lead of TUP.