Sexuality and Life Waves from Planets

Sep 09, 1997 10:18 AM
by JOSEPH PRICE

> But women are from Venus and men are from Mars and gays, well, I humbly must

> say we come from very advanced esoteric planets :)  just joking!

Pluto?

Namaste
A. Safron

Short response: No, Puto (hablas espanol?)

Long:  I have long suggested on this list that karma, evolution, after death
states, pre-birth states and the elements of reincarnation are far more
complex than has been stated in the literature (by the more obvious writers
and commentators, not necessarily HPB).  If each planet has seven levels of
evolutions from physical to mental to spiritual as each individual does, isn't
it likely that these are combined as in sexual procreation or recombinant DNA
to stretch for an anlogy!!

In other words if life waves are coming from various "planets" not the
physcial globes, but the whole idea of chains and rounds and races in
evolution, then isn't it likely that we are all mixtures of the total karma of
the human race, the earth, the solar system, the galaxies and the parallel
universeS

Yes we might have a sutratama or necklace where are lives are strung like
beads on a chain (that chain again!), but that we aren't such precious
individual representations, no more that earth is special or our sun.

The exoteric religions use the idea of the individual soul to beat their
followers into fear of eternal states of hell.  The real reason is to provide
social cohesion (at the best) and dictatorship at its worst!

Thus men, women, gays, lesbians, and transgenders are all crazy mixed up
conglomerations of spirals and cycles of evolution that the rational mind can
only glimpse throught the intuition (in my humble opionion) and not pin it all
down like a dead butterfly!

But if I was a butterfly, I would like to be one of those giant cobalt blue!
Wouldn't you?

Namaste - Have a nice day, like Sondra Raye, Louise Haye and Doris Day
Keith Price