Re: Violent Women - Hell hath no fury!

Sep 06, 1997 06:01 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: JOSEPH PRICE <JKEITHPRICE@classic.msn.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Violent Women - Hell hath no fury!
> Date: Saturday, September 06, 1997 5:03 PM
>
> Keith:  I am jumping in in the middle of this, but I want to share my personal
> experience with women executives.  I was at my last job for five years, as
> long as I acted like an obedient son, things were smooth.  I let it be known
> that I wondered why the husband of the woman CEO was not in any real power.
> There is more to it of course, but what I found was that women create a real
> network that is more like a spider web!  There was a whole system of middle
> management women who did nothing but spy and rat on people and get together
> with Ms. CEO and say: "bubble bubble, toil and trouble to all you stupid men
> who can only talk about sports!"

There's been a myth floating around for very long time that if women were in
charge, then all would be peace, light and goodness.  Someone forgot to
mention that women are all human beings, with huge flaws, just like men.
A woman is an individual, with personality flaws and if I was given her natal
chart . . . oh boy!  While I still support equal pay, equal jobs, equal sexual
satisfaction, etc., my eyes are open to the dark side of the human animal.

> I am sorry.  But women can wear the pants, but they still get together and
> compare notes which are more often about feelings than empiracal data.  I hope
> I am accussed of sexism, because I am often its victim being gay.

Sexism?  That's Tom's territory.

> But women are from Venus and men are from Mars and gays, well, I humbly must
> say we come from very advanced esoteric planets :)  just joking!

Pluto?

Namaste
A. Safron