Media Tarot

Sep 05, 1997 03:22 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

Thinking about Di and Mother Teresa and the media, I realized that we have
trully entered the Aquarian Church of the Media World Mind, a veritable
tableaux of tarot images, icons and archetypes.

Di was Isis, Strength and the Sun (as feminine representations of those
cards).  Mother Teresa was (the Hermit, and yes! the Heirophant, and the
hanged women).

OJ Simpson was our devil for a while.  President Clinton is the King and the
Fool and that is not a put down, but is exactly why he can screw all the girls
and the American public and get away with it!

Hillary is the Moon, believe me!  Of course movie stars are also iconographic,
Marilyn will always be the Queen, for our generation, then Madona, and now
Alanis Morrisette (?)-kd lang (????)

I better stop.  I think you get the idea.   We used to have open eyed
meditaions into the night fires where the clans gathered to tell stories of
ancient races of god-like men of great spiritual power.  Now we have cable TV!

Namaste
Keith Price