Re: PURPOSE OF THIS LIST - Listening-l! (fwd)

Sep 02, 1997 08:36 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 07:50 AM 9/2/97 -0700, Valerie Lombard wrote:
>On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 ramadoss@eden.com wrote:
>
>> I think it was very appropriate you posted the msg describing the
>> historical events that took place with Krishnamurti Trusts, Rajagopal
>> etc.
>>
>> In a recent book by the daughter of one of the Trustees of the Trusts
>> headed by Rajagopal, mentions that some of the published material edited
>> by Rajagopal was found to be far different from what K actually said
>> during his talks and discussions. So readers may have to keep this in
>> mind when reading some of the K material. Is it possible that Rajagopal
>> was trying to introduce *his* Theosophical ideas into the K material by
>> using his editorial function?
>>
>> mkr
>>
>vl:	I do not wish to speculate what his intentions may have
>been concerning his editorial capacity.  But, he was found liable for
>transferring K.'s foundation funds to the Theosophical Society, which
>was in violation of K.'s foundation bylaws.

    This is a very interesting information that I am seeing for the first
time. Could you tell me where I could find the full account of above
instance of transfer of funds.

    It is very sad that Rajagopal could not fully understand and benefit by
what K has been speaking about.

    thanks.

MKR