Re: alone & judgement

Aug 31, 1997 10:37 PM
by libidia

Chuck, you wrote:
> Easy, I would have given the child to the woman who could pay me the most for
> it and had the other woman executed so she would not be a problem in the
> future.  That way I could be sure that the child would be brought up in a
> home that could properly provide for it without being a burden to the
> kingdom.
But Chuck, after paying you the most, of the two, she would then be the
poorest, so that in killing the other, you would be throwing the poor
baby into poverty created by yourself and probably a childhood with a
neurotic mother.  So, the initial abundance presented to you would have
been diminished by your decision.  No can accept, even in jest.
AR