Re: THEOS-L digest 1214

Aug 31, 1997 05:07 AM
by ramadoss

At 10:58 PM 8/29/97 -0400, libidium wrote:

> Because of the circumstances of my joining the list, I

    You will really be amazed how people get to Theosophy. When I was
looking for the list, I had a very hard time finding it (I was new to
Internet and did not know much about search engines etc. etc.) Scant help
was forthcoming from the TS organization and it was a kind hearted
Theosophist who faxed me the information (earned a lot of good Karma) when I
casually mentioned Internet and my interest in discussions and he
volunteered the information even though this list is not *officially*
sanctioned/annointed (=moderated/edited/controlled) maillist.

        .......doss/mkr