Re: Some fun?!*

Aug 27, 1997 07:08 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Vincent Beall <vincent@dmv.com>
> Subject: Some fun?!*
> Date: Wednesday, August 27, 1997 7:44 PM
>
> I am a human being quite ordinary I'm sure, and the new kid on the block
> always gets this kind of treament, but I honestly believe that you know
> what you're doing, and perhaps I am not revealing much about myself but
> I am generally quite at peace with my world and the people in it.

When I was the new kid on the block, which was two years ago, I
was afraid to say ANYTHING.  The Master debate was raging and I
took the plunge with a tiny post.  The guy from Montana emailed me privately and
told me he liked it.  From then on I haven't  been able to shut up.

I'm quite glad you're a peace with your world, because mine has
been pure chaos since January.  Severe illness lasting 3 months, job dissatisfaction
by my husband after 15 years at the same company, hundreds of dollars spent on drugs,
expensive pet vet bills, car accident, hospital tests, the ending of a 2 year
friendhship on bad terms, etc.  HEY!  It's good to know that some one out
there is at peace and having a good time!  There may be hope for me yet.

A. Safron