Some fun?!*

Aug 27, 1997 09:08 AM
by Vincent Beall

Kym you misinterpreted my post with the deliberate intention of getting
my goat, and honestly you did, with your crude epithet. I had thought
that your behavior might develope into some sort of humor, but
apparently you only want to know how far I can be pushed. Well enough
masquarade.

I am a human being quite ordinary I'm sure, and the new kid on the block
always gets this kind of treament, but I honestly believe that you know
what you're doing, and perhaps I am not revealing much about myself but
I am generally quite at peace with my world and the people in it.

Thoroughly,

Vincent

--

vincent@dmv.com