Re: Blatant Sexism!

Aug 19, 1997 04:50 PM
by Eldon B Tucker

Tom:

You have to be careful when you're being funny on this list.
I can tell from reading this that you're writing in jest, but
without an explicit "<grin>" at the end there's a change that
some readers will misinterpret your posting, start seeing red,
and blast you with their righteous wrath.

You are daring to make light of sacred political dogma and as a
sacrilegious heretic exposing yourself to punishment by the
defenders of the faith.

To question holy writ is to face damnation, and
to subject yourself to being shunned by the faithful. Some
beliefs are so true that you cannot ask what they mean or
dare question them, but must profess your unwavering support.

Those that dare question the Faith are subject to being
condemned as evil, shouted down at lectures, to lose their
jobs, and denied future employment in the name of equal
employment and fairness to all.

obligatory <grin>

-- Eldon