Re: Getting into trouble?

Aug 19, 1997 09:48 AM
by M K Ramadoss

This is a second response to your quick reply.

I never intended that anyone -- *you* or any body else -- should get into
any trouble with anyone. If any one gave you any trouble, I am very sorry to
hear about it. But I suggest that you ask them what is their problem. Are
they afraid of any true facts?

But at the same time, anyone should not be afraid of looking into any facts
that can be documented and substantiated. I am just using a very simple
common sense approach.

If any of my responses (or any body else's) got you into any trouble with
anyone -- however high or low -- let us know. Myself and everyone on this
list will stand up for you for what you thought was right and acted on that
basis and back you up in public here.

Those of us who are searching for truth, should not be afraid of truth even
if truth sometimes surprises or is unpalatable or even ugly. Truth will
stand on its own and does not need any supporters or marketers.

MKR