Re: Naming names

Aug 19, 1997 07:00 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

ramadoss@eden.com wrote:

> Any further progress that Gomes had made?

	This is the third time I have written this reply. I had gone into more
detail, but the more detail I put in, the more trouble it will cause.
The shortest version is: I have been going to various people in the TS
whom I respect for information based on issues brought up in this list.
Somebody has been distorting what I have written, and spreading it
around, attributing things to these people that they have never said.

	If someone misquotes me directly, I have my originals. If someone
misquotes an authority whom I quote, they have to go to me to get my
originals. I will no longer put anybody I like and respect in a position
of having to defend themselves based on something that I am reported to
have said. Period.

	Bart Lidofsky