Re: Battle between paper and cyber version

Aug 14, 1997 05:52 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Bart Lidofsky <bartl@sprynet.com>
> Subject: Re: Battle between paper and cyber version
> Date: Wednesday, August 13, 1997 10:54 PM
>
> 	I am highly allergic to ritual (I work as a consultant largely because
> I can't stand going to the same job for too long), and therefore the
> co-Masons are not for me<snip>I do, however, think that the groups
> have something important to offer, and recommend them to others
> (co-Masonry when available, Masonry otherwise, although I dislike the
> gender-bias of the group). I dislike the gender-bias of the LCC even
> more, because they should know better.

They're clinging to the past. At the last LCC synod, the elevation of women to
higher posiitions was discussed, but voted down.  IMHO, this will come to
pass anyway as the older generations move onto the higher planes and the
younger members make the necessary changes to suit the times.

Equality is inevitable - we are entering the Aquarian Age and those
energies are influencing everyone.

A. SAfron