Pedophiles

Aug 11, 1997 04:17 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199708110104.TAA13820@mailmx.micron.net>,
kymsmith@micron.net writes
>Could be I'm missing something - but, again, I fail to see why CWL wouldn't
>behave today as he did then - even if one receives psychiatric care,
>pedophilia remains a powerful and devastating disease.

As an aside to this, the UK government are planning a register of
convicted pedophiles of around 6,000 names, and new guidelines have been
approved to enable genuinely concerned parties to have local access to
information about possible danger in the local area from known
pedophiles who have a) been released from prison and b) are still
considered a potential risk.

Alan