Titus is right

Aug 09, 1997 04:12 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

..in saying that natal retrogrades produce related karma when
the same planets go retrograde.  If this summer is any example,
anyhow.  I have natal Mercury and Jupiter retrograde, and have
spent hundreds of dollars trying to get Windows and Internet
Explorer to work on my computer.  First a boot virus, then a
lightning strike, now some weird memory problem.  I'm about to
give up, $300 poorer, and go back to DOS and Lynx.  This during
a period when Jupiter was retrograde.  Jupiter rules expansion
and reward; hence retrograde means efforts to expand one's
world are frustrated and expensive.

Make sense?