Re: Battle between paper and cyber version

Aug 07, 1997 06:49 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
> Subject: Re: Battle between paper and cyber version
> Date: Wednesday, August 06, 1997 7:27 PM
>
> As for LCC, somehow in India it never took any roots except for a solitary
> lodge in Adyar. Even there, when I once attended a service several years
> ago, the attendance was very poor. I guess in the Indian Environment a
> Church is a very tough sell.

No kidding.  I believe the LCC comes out of the Chrisitian/Western church,
which must be on a completely different wavelength.  I remember visiting
a Hinus temple in Chicago and feeling the difference.  I think that once
you'd get rooted in one, it would be difficult to switch.

A. SAfron