Fractals, schmactals

Aug 07, 1997 04:30 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199708070434.WAA25164@mailmx.micron.net>,
kymsmith@micron.net writes
>However, let us take your argument further - how do I know YOU are NOT
>telling a 'lie' about God?

People tell lies about Me all the time.  Would you believe I am on both
sides in every war?  That's what they say about Me - and I cannot sue!

Of course, I am totally opposed to all war, though I occasionally make
an exception for Michael (Saint) when he has surplus fire and brimstone
- but only in heaven, never in the dark depths of *your* crummy world.
(Sorry, I got a bit carried away there ...)

God.