Re: What practices do Theosophists follow?

Aug 05, 1997 06:45 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Drpsionic@aol.com
> Subject: Re: What practices do Theosophists follow?
> Date: Tuesday, August 05, 1997 12:32 PM
>
> I strictly avoid all regimens and make a practice of doing those things that
> people tell me I shouldn't do.
>
> So let's see,
>
> I eat meat at every meal.

Hmmm. Pork chops.

> I don't wear fur except in winter but I wear a lot of leather.

I can picture it now - and I'm not talking about shoes.

> I use alcohol but generally avoid most drugs.

I used to be big drinker in my college days, but I had to stop in my late twenties because of
health
reasons.  Drugs?  Personally, I think this culture is saturated with drugs.  Antibiotics,
aspirin, tranquilizers, caffeine, nicotine, etc.

> I work on at least one psychic project per day, mostly in the area of
> long-range mind control.
>
> I try to break at least one of the ten commandments every day, a practice I
> have followed since childhood.

Thou shalt not have bacon for breakfast.

> Right now I'm working on a meditation involving the energy from the black
> hole in the center of the galaxy.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it,
> but it is very interesting.

If we suddenly find you missing, we'll know you got sucked in.