Re: What practices do Theosophists follow?

Aug 05, 1997 10:30 AM
by Drpsionic

I strictly avoid all regimens and make a practice of doing those things that
people tell me I shouldn't do.

So let's see,

I eat meat at every meal.

I don't wear fur except in winter but I wear a lot of leather.

I use alchohol but generally avoid most drugs.

I work on at least one psychic project per day, mostly in the area of
long-range mind control.

I try to break at least one of the ten commandments every day, a practice I
have followed since childhood.

Right now I'm working on a meditation involving the energy from the black
hole in the center of the galaxy.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it,
but it is very interesting.

Chuck the Heretic