Astrologers Unite!

Aug 03, 1997 08:51 AM
by JOSEPH PRICE

>> Very heavy Mercurial and Uranian influences here. I think we are indeed
>> seeing the dawing of the Age of Aquarius (ruled by Uranus, Mercury's higher
>> octave).
>
>Ah, another astrologer on the list! Welcome!
>
>A. Safron

Lynn

Keith:  Astrologers UNITE, if the theosophists won't :)   Astrology has its
mathetics, but it is very open to interpretation as is theosophy, if the truth
were told! IMHO

Jupiter goes direct October 9th, I found my emphemeris.  Maybe things will
lighten up around them.  Jupiter will inspire higher learning and
philisophical pursuits.  I hope I can make it :)

Keith