Re: Doggie Diarreha

Aug 02, 1997 08:47 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Tom Robertson <mdmgyn@worldnet.att.net>
> Subject: Re: Doggie Diarreha
> Date: Friday, August 01, 1997 11:32 PM
>
> A. Safron wrote:
>
> >One wonders why you are still subscribed to this list, since it's
> >overabundance of freedom offends you.
>
> I subscribe because I want to discuss Theosophy, one aspect of which
> is how cynicism causes that in which it believes.

cyn·i·cism (sîn¹î-sîz´em) noun
1.	A scornful, bitterly mocking attitude or quality: the public cynicism aroused by
governmental scandals.
2.	A scornful, bitterly mocking comment or act.

 1.	To be the cause of or reason for; result in.
2.	To bring about or compel by authority or force: The moderator invoked a rule causing the
debate to be ended.

be·lieve
1.	To accept as true or real: Do you believe the news stories?
2.	To credit with veracity: I believe you.
3.	To expect or suppose; think: I believe they will arrive shortly.

An interesting approach, one which the other posters may ignore or rant.
Personally, I think you're just looking for a a good-looking babe to hang out
with.

A. Safron