Animal Souls

Aug 02, 1997 07:37 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>>One thing about the readings which bothers me is the denial
>>that animals have individual souls.  In the case of dolphins
>>and several other species, this just doesn't ring true.
>
>Some theosophists claim the same lack of animal soul(s). Like you, I
>don't accept this one bit...

Paul and Alan, I agree.  Actually, HPB says that none of the planes
can be skipped, so that everything on the physical plane has to have
its astral, mental, and causal counterparts even thought they may
not be actively manifesting.  I raise Norweign Forest Cats, and
can say with some authority that they each have a "soul" however
you want to define it.

Jerry S.
Member, TI