Re: Some funnies

Aug 02, 1997 05:51 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: techndex@pacbell.net
> Subject: Re: Some funnies
> Date: Thursday, July 31, 1997 10:07 PM
>
> At 09:08 PM 7/31/97 -0400, A. Safron wrote:
> >> up?
> >>
> >Right now we're in a Saturn retrograde that will last till to Aug. 9.
> >Things will s-l-o-w down.  It will take longer to accomplish things.  Once it
> >passes, we will be in the thick of a Pluto retrograde, (8/14) where sinister
> >things are most likely to happen.
>
> Oh gawwwwwd!!!! That means that Pluto will be crossing my Descendent
> (opposing my Ascendant and hyleg) again!!!!!!! The last time it did that, I
> had a friggin' heart attack!!! Well, as they say, Pluto's effects are
> ..ahem... transformative and a heart attack turns your life around all of
> a sudden within a matter of hours. ;-D

Yes, Pluto means a sort of death, but also regeneration.  Also, transits do
not always manifest the same way.  Last year, I had
transiting Pluto sq. natal Venus in the 8th house.  I had my wedding rings
stolen out of my house.  This year, the same transit rolled around and my
car was damaged enough to spend a week in the shop (much to the delight of
my body shop man).  All involved transformation, loss, but replacement and
insurance, since the 8th house represents insurance.   Take it easy.
You may be learning and reaping the benefits of the heart attack that
turned your life around last year.

Peace.

> >Jupiter going direct?  Hmmm.  Don't know that one.
>
> On Oct. 8th, according to "The American Ephemeris for the 20th Century".

I meant that I didn't know what effect it had when Jupiter went direct. :-)
Does  it means we all party?

A. Safron