Re: Doggie Diarreha

Aug 01, 1997 05:52 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: JOSEPH PRICE <JKEITHPRICE@msn.com>
> Subject: Doggie Diarreha
> Date: Thursday, July 31, 1997 11:19 PM
>
> In regard to theos-l being less than doggie doo, I wish I had the orignal
> post.  Who said this?

It all started when an individual connected with Olcott approached me and reproached me
for saying "things" I shouldn't be saying on Theos-L.  At that time, I had logged-off Theos-l
to get some work done, so it was a moot point.  When I asked this individual exactly what
offending remark I made, all she did was stare at me, like I was supposed to know.  When I
asked her what line of communication she meant - theos-l, newsgroup, etc. she just kept
saying, "The Internet!  The Internet!"  Huh?  I let the incident pass, but as time has gone
on, I believe it is no one's business who says what on the Internet, unless it is a lie or
slander.  This is a free forum and I or anyone else is not obligated to keep secrets, unless
they personally choose to do so.

Personaly, if anyone ever approached me again and tries to censure me (First Amendment Right)
because of some kind of TS hush-hush, I am going to tell them to give me back my $30 odd
dollars k and I will give them my membership back.

A. Safron