Doggie Diarreha

Jul 31, 1997 09:15 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

In regard to theos-l being less than doggie doo, I wish I had the orignal
post.  Who said this?  I got into trouble by passing on hearsay and I hope I
never go it again.  If I didn't hear it, why repeat it?

Anyway, I don't doubt that many consider it doggie diarrehea, because it is
uncontroled and fecund, fertile, and growth promotoing unlike some lists that
are overcontrolled and sterile, and stifling like there "moderators".  Never
was a word more appropriate.    Take a guess?

Namaste
Keith