Re: Doggie Doo

Jul 31, 1997 07:43 PM
by ramadoss

At 05:21 PM 7/31/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At 04:42 PM 7/31/97 -0400, Doss wrote:
>>techndex@pacbell.net wrote:
>>>
>>> I agree. That's why governments all over the world are desperately itching
>>> to control and limit access to it. Plus there was that whole Scientology
>>> thing where the "Church" of Scientology was extremely upset about messages
>>> posted to Usenet about the organization. I think that the Net is eventually
>>> cause BIG changes in organizations of all types. I love it!!!!
>>>
>>> Lynn
>>
>>some time ago, I believe it is Bahai group, that had some followers
>>posting critical msgs ended up with the leadership throwing the posters
>>out of their orgn.
>
>Doss,
>
>I'm surprised at them!!!! Well, it just goes to show me that ossification
>and power-tripping seems to be a natural process in practically all
>organizations.
>>
>>It is my belief that that the powers behind some of the greatest
>>advances for the benefit of the humanity would be watching all these
>>traffic and may view all of us like little children yet to grow up be
>>able to deal with openness and freedom. the changes that internet is
>>going to make to the organizations will be very fundamental and more far
>>reaching than any of us can imagine. I am having a lot of fun seeing all
>>the developments.
>
>I agree. We're talking about profound, revolutionary changes. Your remark
>about the powers behind some of humanity's greatest advances sparked a
>thought. I've long believed that the Internet is an outer manifestation of
>a major evolutionary step being taken by humanity. I think it corresponds
>to something happening on the mental plane involving humanity in general.
>But that's just a thought.
>
>I too am having a lot of fun watching it. I think it's a blast!!!! BTW, not
>only is the Internet a powerful agent for change, but it is very fast.
>Would you believe my message and your reply have timestamps that are only
>one minute apart?!!! Not to mention your own typing speed (with no typos,
>no less!!!!). Worldwide telepathy, here we come! ;-D
>
>Lynn

>From what we have known thru various writings etc. the Adepts have mastered
two things - transportation and communication. On the latter, with phones
and internet we can communicate with anyone instantaneously so long as both
the parties have telephone. For those who don't or cannot afford to, we have
internet. Air travel has made travel much easier and quicker.

Let us see what is in store for us in the next millenium.