Re: Battle between paper and cyber version

Jul 31, 1997 10:34 AM
by Drpsionic

>Perhaps if Theosophy is going to appear in every home, it better negotiate
>with Ted Turner and buy it's own cable channel.  Or maybe satellite!

I'm getting a nasty idea here.  Does anyone remember Gene Scott?  We can have
a chorus singing "Kill some piss ants for Blavatsky" over and over again
until the donations come in.  Or, in honor of Johnny's obsession with Masonry
(witness his book reviews) "Kill some puissants for Blavatsky."

Chuck the Heretic