Re: Doggie Doo

Jul 31, 1997 09:17 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:23 AM 7/31/97 -0400, A. Safron wrote:
>----------
>> From: kymsmith@micron.net
>> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
>> Subject: re: Doggie Doo
>> Date: Thursday, July 31, 1997 12:11 AM

>> >It's nice to know that they hold such an enlightened view of humanity.
>> >What an uplifting and inspiring use of the mind. What an ideal of
>> >brotherhood. What a fine use of the science of the immaculate
>> >conception. I feel so respectful and reverential toward these courageous
>> >leaders of men.
>>
>> My heart goes out to you men.  The courageous leaders of women would never
>> sink so low.
>
>Like Annie Besant.  But the doggie doo issue really deals with the fact
>that the participants of Theos-l are saying things that the adminstration
>would rather not have said.  Nor  do they care for the historical
>exposes.  It's a battle between the public image and the full truth.
>No doubt going on all over the Net.
>
>A. Safron

  You are on the money.

  In all the history of TS since 1875, they have never seen any medium like
Internet with its openness and speed and its worldwide coverage. It is 180
degrees from what has been the traditional way of communication viz
controlled official publications distributed at the lowest snail speed.

...doss