Re: Crank call

Jul 31, 1997 06:14 AM
by ramadoss

> From: K. Paul Johnson <pjohnson@leo.vsla.edu>
> > To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> > Subject: Crank call
> > Date: Wednesday, July 30, 1997 4:34 PM
> >
> > Hi gang--
> >
> > Yesterday I got a weird call from a Theosophist I had seen once
> > for about 5 minutes in the last 9 years.
> <snip>
> > C: Goodbye Paul, you're still a prick.
> > END

One more evidence that in spite of exposure all the wonderful
information which should lead one to search for Truth -- what ever that
may be -- rather than clinging on to *second* hand information and
trying to impose them on others. Also this person took the trouble to
spend his dime to call you.

If at all, one thing he should have done is to first inquire of you if
you are tied up or it is a good time to call. Looks like this person
does not seem to have even the common common sense and the manners
expected of any civilized person.

Just reminds me of the fundmentalist type we all have seen.