re: Doggie Doo

Jul 30, 1997 10:58 PM
by Mark Kusek

In message <199707291249.IAA28696@newman.concentric.net>, "A. Safron"
<safron@concentric.net> writes
>my personal conversations with others at
>Olcott  say that this mailing list is considered less than doggie doo.

It's nice to know that they hold such an enlightened view of humanity.
What an uplifting and inspiring use of the mind. What an ideal of
brotherhood. What a fine use of the science of the immaculate
conception. I feel so respectful and reverential toward these courageous
leaders of men.

Mark
--------
WITHOUT WALLS: An Internet Art Space