Re: Battle between paper and cyber version

Jul 30, 1997 03:10 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Re: Battle between paper and cyber version
> Date: Monday, July 28, 1997 5:23 PM
>
> At 03:34 PM 7/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Doss wrote:
> >
> <giant snip> I feel that Internet is finally going to take Theosophy into
> every home. just like TV and exiciting days are ahead but not necessarily
> exponential increase in memberships in T organizations.

Take Theosophy into every home?  The last time I saw Theosophy on TV was on
an episode of Sliders and that show's been cancelled.  Good ole Theosophy
shows up here and there in snips and dabs, but the variety of TV is devoted to
sensationalism, tawdry talk shows, redundant soaps and lurid TV movies.
Perhaps if Theosophy is going to appear in every home, it better negotiate
with Ted Turner and buy it's own cable channel.  Or maybe satellite!

A. Safron