Pagels alive

Jul 29, 1997 04:30 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

Keith referred to Elaine Pagels falling off a cliff but that
was her husband Heinz, quite a few years back.  Elaine's fine
AFAIK.

Keith:  I'm glad to hear about Elaine and sorry to hear it was Heinz.  Yes, it
was in his book THE COSMIC CODE in which he debunked the attempt to marry
quantum physics (the lower physical plane) to the spirtual/ buddhic/ relgious/
plane (one of the higher planes) bypassing the biological and to some extent
the intellectual.  His main point, I believe is that the microcosmic world of
cosmic physics is much like the macrocosmic world of the atomic world of the
stars and our sun, but the mesocosmic world is a world of statistics where all
the cosmic/quatumn fuzziness gets washed away into the all to specific world
of the senses which is Maya when compared to the micro and macro.

Enough already
Keith