On the Left Hand....

Jul 28, 1997 09:11 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

I was browsing the web and lurked into some left hand path sites.  I never
thought of it before, but it seem that Wicca/Witchcraft exalts the feminine,
the earth mother and as such appeal to feminists and some men who need a
feminine archetype to worship and Satanists exalt the masculine, at its worst
as a male as selfish rapist and the women who love them??????

Am alone or is this common knowledge.

Namste
Keith Price